Join Rail Pak, Livable City, Coalition for SF Neighborhoods, Friends of Caltrain, Sierra Club, Transit Riders Union, SF Tomorrow, Bay Rail Alliance, TRAC, SaveMuni, TRANSDEF, BATWG and others.
A UNITED FRONT TO ACCELERATE DTX AND A REGIONAL TRANSIT HUB
▪ Prioritize and complete the region’s highest transportation priority!
▪ Fulfill the voter mandate of 1999 Prop H to extend Caltrain to the Transbay Center.
▪ Alleviate traffic gridlock and pollution—by reducing the projected 320,000 daily car trips from the south peninsula (more than car trips of the Bay Bridge and Golden Gate Bridgecombined).
▪ Offset diminished streets, sidewalks, utilities, Muni transit and environmental quality caused by upzoning and increased density—originally predicated on the promise of DTX.
▪ Fulfill the promises of an integrated regional transit hub, connecting Caltrain, BART, Muni Metro, Muni buses, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit and other transit modes. No more delays!
A Grand Central Terminal of the West—not more traffic gridlock and a choked Muni system.